Free Network Assessment
Ready to schedule your free network assessment? Here is a list of objectives we have when coming to your office. Our goal is to understand your business so that we can provide you with a proposal that captures all of your IT needs.
- Understanding the organization’s business, goals, plans for the near future, current usage of technology, and gaps between needs and reality
- Understanding a client’s existing network architecture, including topology, applications used, users, security policies and network settings
- Managing network inventory, including hardware and software
How we do it
- We use data collection tools to inventory the network hardware and software in order to draft an initial snapshot of the network structure.
- We will interview key users in the organization to better understand the main IT obstacles from the user point of view and the business requirements that can be translated into technology.
- We will check the status of key network devices (such as servers, firewall, main printers, random PCs)
- We will make a thorough analysis of network security, including policies, permissions and network access points.
Information we collect and analyze includes:
- Physical layout of the company (sites location, floors)
- Virtual infrastructure (if any)
- Monitoring services/systems
- Internet connection specification
- Remote access to network
- Microsoft domain
- Local printers
- Heavy duty printers/copiers
- IT plans for this year and the next
- Public domain registration
- Vendor information