Are you willing to bet your employees are unaware of the current cyber threats that are slithering around your computer network?
If you are a business owner, your company is at great risk of cyber security threats that can cause major financial losses, reputation damage, and stolen sensitive data.
- Do you have the proper protocol in place to prevent data leak of personal or sensitive information and wire transfer going to the wrong hands?
- Are your employees trained to identify cyber security threats, and do they know how to handle them?
- Are you aware of your cyber security vulnerabilities and the level of risk you at RIGHT NOW?
- 94% of attacks come through email – is your email protected? Do you have 2FA?
- Are your credentials being sold on the Dark Web?
- Are your emails encrypted in case an outsider tries to gain access to sensitive information?
- Does your staff use repetitive or common passwords that can easily be hacked?
- Does your network have the proper tools to combat and fight viruses and malware attacks?
- Do you have proper backup? When was the last time it was tested?
- Are users using up to date / patched software /Operating system to avoid vulnerabilities?
- Does your company own efficient firewall in order to monitor incoming and outgoing data to your network and blocks suspicious traffic?
- In case of a cyber attack, do you have the proper insurance to recuperate major monetary losses?
- Does your team know how to spot phishing/spam emails and how to properly deal with it, without risking your business from financial or data loss?
If you did not answer yes to some of this questions, we are here to help you. With Simplicit Technologies Cyber Security Services, we will help you IDENTIFY your cyber security risks, closely MONITOR your system, EDUCATE your staff through cyber security training, and PREVENT potential cyber attacks.
After we complete our initial cyber security assessment, you will learn:
- If you and your employees’ credentials, passwords and private information are being sold on the Dark Web(I can practically guarantee they are, and the information we dig up will shock you).
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees.
Click Here for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL Cyber Security Assessment